At Home Online Resources for Students
** Distance Learning Classes **
Click here to find out if your child's teacher will be conducting class virtually online.
1. Misc. HIDOE Resources:
Nanakuli - Waianae Complex Distance Learning Website: https://sites.google.com/k12.hi.us/nnkuli-waianaedistancelearning/home
Nanakuli - Waianae Complex Remote Learning Resources Website: https://www.nwcomplex.org/apps/news/article/1191957
HIDOE Parent/Student Continuity of Education Resources: https://sites.google.com/k12.hi.us/resources-student-parent/parents-caregivers
State of Hawaii Online Safety Tips for Children, Teens and Help for Adults: http://www.hawaiipublicschools.org/DOE%20Forms/Emergencies/OITS%20Child%20Internet%20Safety%20Resources.pdf
2. Nanaikapono Education Links webpage: Click Here
Education Links page includes links and instructions for the curriculum websites your child uses while at school.
These websites include:
- Clever (Allows your student to log in to multiple apps from one portal.)
- i-Ready (instructions can be found on the Education Links page, or click here.)
- Achieve3000 / KidBiz
There are also additional Free Educational Links, such as:
- eBooks Overdrive
- Khan Academy
- Grasshopper - Lear to Code by Google
- Typing Club
- and more!
3. Elementary School Physical Education:
Note: Bean bag: rolled up ball of socks Scarf: Napkin unfolded Ball: socks or pillowcase full of clothes and tied Jump rope... line on ground, any rope, clothes line
4. Middle/High School Physical Education:
Middle/High school: PE fair
Middle/ High school:
or High school workout: https://openphysed.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/AX-XHS-HomeMapGrades9-12-FinalPacket.pdf
High School PE Project Form:
5. Stars Josh Gad, Amy Adams, and more are reading childrenʻs storybooks online during Coronavirus Quarantine:
Click here for more information and links to the videos. (Third Party Website)
6. Scholastic Learn at Home - Day by day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing:
7. Free Audible stories from Amazon
8. 100 + Read - Alouds (Third Party Website)
9. Stories read by SAG Actors (Third Party Website)
10. Free Times for Kids subscription from now until the end of the school year.
11. Virtual Field Trips - Interactive Calendar:
12. Imagine Learning at Home:
More links will be added as they become available!